• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion on Color from Signs365

PromoGuyTy

I've run many jobs with Signs365.com. Always been thrilled with the website order process, and always been happy with the color.

Of course, I know how to setup my files... :):rock-n-roll:

SignProPlus-Chip

Orders I have received from Signs365 have been nothing short of perfect. The colors are always as I had intended them

Now granted, my monitor is calibrated to the point of what I am looking at is what should print. Also, I KNOW my colors. By this I mean over time I have learned what CMYK values I need for the output to be EXACTLY what I want even if I am unsure about how they are viewed on the monitor.

If your monitor shows a hot pink color when displaying 100% Magenta, it's probably not calibrated properly...it should be darker than that. If your monitor displays a robins egg blue color when viewing a 100% Cyan, then yes, your calibration is woefully off.

Given my experience, both submitting art to be printed, and accepting files from other to be printed, I have to agree with some earlier posts that it's a good bet your files could contain colors that differ from what you intended them to be.

mark in tx

Biggest problem I encounter is that many people don't even know there is a thing called color management.
I've always had good results from signs365.

We hope you continue to use us. Make sure that you provide a PMS color match next time you order and we will match it as close as possible. In this case, your artwork was fine...you chose our color vibrance option,which wasn't necessary, causing the pink to be deep and red in hue. The thumbnail changes when you choose color vibrance to show you this change. As you know we have reprinted the signs for free, with a color match, and have also overnighted them for free for you as well. You will be receiving them tomorrow and should be satisfactory to you and your customer. Thanks again for your business!

Thanks for the reprint and the customer was happy once they came out pink.

FYI when we selected color vibrance option, the pink was still pink on thumbnail.

When do you suggest your color vibrance option, what exactly is it supposed to do, when is it necessary?

Thanks again.

Raulrdz

I recently started using Signs365 and have been very satisfied with thier products and their pricing. :thumb: