• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions about World Wide Sign Systems...

Anybody use World Wide Sign Systems? What do you think, we tried them for the first time and I am not so sure I like them very much. Two channel letter sets on raceways came in, both damaged. Mostly from shipping but some looked like mishandling in the shop. Instead of replacing the damaged letters and faces they made us send both signs back and are dragging their feet with repairs. Now I am behind deadline for store opening and will be giving my client free banners, installed.
I wonder if this is common or we just had a bad experience?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Lotta things can happen here.

Did you allow enough time for any problems which might arise for any reason ??
Did you talk to anyone there and discuss in full detail what was gonna happen ??
Have you already paid in full for your merchandise ??
Do you have any pictures, especially closeups of the damaged areas ??

As you said in your post, it's not nice to bash someone before you have all the information.

We sent this back for repair over two weeks ago, so I am assuming we had given enough time for issues to arise and be resolved.
About all the information we were given when we discovered the damage (sent them pictures documenting it) was we had to send everything back and it would be fixed.
I don't have the photos on hand, they are on the boss' computer. Apparently my boss has been calling and emailing for about a week and nobody replied until I stepped in to help this morning. The sales rep then had to make some calls to figure out when we would be getting our signs back. The answer was could be this Friday to ship out but probably next Tuesday.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
I've used them for almost 20 years here in Wisconsin as well. Never had an issue. I pick all of my signs up however.