• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OPOS Markers not working in CorelDraw X6

ContractSigns

We've been working a summa plotter S160 with CorelDraw X5 for sometime now, and we have now come to upgrading our Corel software to X6.
I have downloaded the new winplot plugin for X6, so that OPOS markers can be automatically added to a piece of artwork.

When I click on the OPOS marker button it doesn't put the markers around the selected object, but instead it seems to put the markers right off the page as far as i can zoom out.
It creates a reg mark layer etc, but the markers aren't surrounding the selected object like it did when we were using X5.

Has anyone experienced this? Can someone help me on this issue please?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi Asuma1,

I will look into this for you, and see if I can find a solution. Is this happening when you try to apply the marks to existing Corel files, new files only, or is it happening when you apply the marks to any file?

Asuma01

I'm Using a new Corel X6 file but I checked and it does it for old X4 and X6 files alike.
I keep a file with various other jobs for exporting. It seems that when i push the opos markers button that it creates registration marks for everything in the document. Instead of just the objects I have selected. Some others things I can tell you are that when it creates the reg marks it puts them on a new layer and then locks it so you cant interact with it.
Here is a pic. I was just trying to put reg marks on the group of objects on the right. as you can see it selected everything.
opos.jpg