• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 951 golden yellow

geb

Just want to give aheads up to anyone using this color, it has been reformulated and the color is no longer the same as it was. According to Oracal it will be changed in the December color charts. We have used this color for many years and are not happy about it, but I guess that is a business decision they made.

I will say Oracal has been excellent as far as getting back and straightening out the confusion when I received a reformulatted roll that didn't match my current color and had to ship it back.

All in all I just want to let those who may use this color that it is, has, or will be changing.

George

OlsonSigns601

Why would they change the color?
Figure they would just announce they are going to "discontinue" a color and then introduce a new color to replace it.

Figured this would prevent people from ordering Golden Yellow to match something they've already got.

Just curious as I have job that used this a few months ago... how different of a color is it?

Jillbeans

Here in Steelers country that could be a very bad thing.
Luckily my "big" client uses regular yellow.
Love....Jill