• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ordered the latex 110

greysquirrel

Is there a promo on it? Or demo unit? I thought HP was map pricing at $9300? good deal for you...it's a steal at that price...you will want to get a better rip solution...color off of the rip in the box solution was less than desirable, in my opinion...I moved to Onyx Postershop almost immediately...now moving to Caldera because I prefer Mac....my v12 Postershop will be hitting ebay

Dennis422

It will be here thursday. I'm pretty excited. Got it from USCutter for like $7500 shipped.

Make sure you have the inks in house because with that price, it does not come with ink.
I purchased L330 2 weeks ago. Installed last Friday. When I compared the two, and especially with the special HP had in July, I ended up spending a bit more and got the L330.

Good luck

Dennis422

Is there a promo on it? Or demo unit? I thought HP was map pricing at $9300? good deal for you...it's a steal at that price...you will want to get a better rip solution...color off of the rip in the box solution was less than desirable, in my opinion...I moved to Onyx Postershop almost immediately...now moving to Caldera because I prefer Mac....my v12 Postershop will be hitting ebay

HP has allowed resellers to buy them in bulk to get the better price. I know Grimco had them @ I believe $7150.00, but that is with no freight or inks.

jdejesus

I got one of those 110 specials from Grimco. :Big Laugh

Be prepared to use the whole day to setup the machine. The Flexi RIP is on a credit card that's attached inside of a long piece of cardboard that is attached to the front of the Machine. I almost lost that key code by throwing it away because it looks like advertising material and not a Key code.

When end you flip your printer 180 degrees from upside down to right side up, make sure you have at least 3 guys. The darn thing weights a ton and it took the wind out of our sails.

Congrats on your purchase!

visualeyez

Out the door I dropped $9K which included inks, and 4 rolls of media. Delivery on thursday. It is discounted like $2300. http://www.uscutter.com/HP-Latex-110-Wide-Format-Printer

Just ran the wire for the two 220v outlets today. $140 in parts, 2 hours labor with the building owner and I bought him a 12 pack of Ninkasi IPA.

I will be printing mainly self-adhesive vinyl. I have a 64" laminator so I can laminate and mount also.

Also have a Roland 30" Versacamm, so I can print/cut/tile some/most jobs.

My bread and butter is no bread or butter, I do a tiny bit of everything in a small 20K community.

Including but not limited to:
Boat Lettering
Fleet Consistent Graphics
Vinyl Banners
Stickers and Labels
RTA Vinyl Decals
Real Estate Signs/Frames
Political Signs/Stakes
Dimensional Lettering
Post/Panel Signs
Monuments
Spider Stands
Poster Printing
Cardboard Standups
Feather Flags
Wayfinding modules
LED Border Tubing
Vinyl Paint Masks
Business Cards
Postcards / Rack Cards
Shirt / Apparel Printing
Canvas Printing / Stretching

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Always nice to get new gear after surviving with duct tape and storm wire for too long.
Good luck and show us what you can do when you get it up and running.

wayne k
guam usa