• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Orlando (golf)

Shovelhead

We will be ending a cruise the first week of June and will be in Orlando on Sunday, June 6th. While the wife is walking around the convention center at an international beauty show, I would like to play golf with someone(s) and then possibly get drunk. Thank you in advance.

:Coffee:

TheSellOut

aAhhh Golf...I can't wait...a cruise would be nice too, but I would settle for some golf! Don't be without sunscreen, June ought to be blazing in Florida...I wounder if their golf carts have AC!

I was just up your way this weekend, in Palmyra, picking up an outdoor playset we found thru Craigslist for my daughters 1st birthday

dwt

I don't golf very well but I drink like a pro! Come on by and I'll take you to the Moon Cricket. If you can drink all 99 assorted beers they will put your name on the wall. One gentleman managed to to do it once a month for six months.

Shovelhead

I don't golf very well but I drink like a pro! Come on by and I'll take you to the Moon Cricket. If you can drink all 99 assorted beers they will put your name on the wall. One gentleman managed to to do it once a month for six months.

Is it humanly possible to imbibe 99 beers?

dwt

I don't think you should do it all at once but it never stopped me from making a good solid attempt! Most do it over the course of 6 to 12 weeks.