• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD! US has body!

showcase 66

Got this in an email this morning:
May 1st Prayer...Now I lay me down to sleep...
one less terrorist this world does keep...
with all my heart I give my thanks...
to those in uniform regardless of ranks...
you serve our country and serve it well...
with humble hearts your stories tell...
so as I rest my weary eyes...
while freedom rings our flag still flies...
you give your all, do what you must...
with God we live and in God we trust....

showcase 66

Kinda Funny

Attachments

• obama-sorry-it-took-so-long.jpg
    obama-sorry-it-took-so-long.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 67

threeputt

$25 million reward... will any one get it?

If you know anything about this special group of guys (SEALS) it's all about team. The squad, no individuals, the SEAL team.

With respect to the reward, I doubt if they'd have their hand out to collect it. Just doing their patriotic duty, they'd say.

WrapperX

$25 million reward... will any one get it?

I would bet this reward was set for someone NOT in our own government - more to pursuade non Americans and more specifically his own people to give up his location. I would be surprised if the CIA and its operatives get any bit of it.

Just saying though - who knows, maybe they will. Although if they don't have to give it out, does that mean they have a spare 25 million to put torward national debt??

Joe Diaz

I think we need to give credit where credit is due...... I'm of course speaking of Apple. I bet Osama regrets not knowing that his iPhone tracks his every move. :Big Laugh