• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OSHA approved??

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Was out and about a week or two ago and I see this come flying over. Guy hanging in a harness from a helicopter with a ladder attached to it.
Have a video too but must be too large to upload...
IMG_8422.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I didn't know tex was still doing drugs ?? Such a shame, he seems like such a good egg. Speakin' of eggs............................

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Hell of a ride…
He was swinging all over, the copter trying to stabilize it was interesting to watch.

A long pendulum throwing it around.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Isn't there some job where you can climb a tower to change a lightbulb and they pay like $20k per bulb? I saw it on TikTok or FB...

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I like watching them climb the tower that we have next to us. Those guys aren't getting paid $20k a pop at least they don't look like it. They sit up there yelling and cursing at each other the whole time. You can hear them clear as day inside the office.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
There was a movie last year of these two hot girls climbing a radio tower. Didn't watch it but I remember the trailer they were hot.

JBurton

Signtologist
There was a movie last year of these two hot girls climbing a radio tower. Didn't watch it but I remember the trailer they were hot.
This looks like it... looks to be a whole gaggle of them though. Also, dunno that I'd call them hot, but you texans got some weird standards so...