• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OSHA approved??

JBurton

Signtologist
All that climbing and they didn't even bring a penny to see if it'd slice someone in half, what a waste.
Hell no... I woulda shit myself 10 times over
100' fall will put you at around 50mph, 1,500 ft only moves you up to 150mph. Any higher and you'll drag rather than accelerate after that point. The difference between a 50mph wreck into a immovable object is negligible compared to 150mph, you're a pancake either way...

JBurton

Signtologist
Yah, but that's a movie... it's not real. Five bucks says those girls didn't do anything dangerous but pose on that tower - they used stunt doubles.
WTF?
1698179046528.png

It's called... fall 2, the reckoning? Honestly I thought this was a spiritual sequel to 47 meters down or whatever.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Yah, but that's a movie... it's not real. Five bucks says those girls didn't do anything dangerous but pose on that tower - they used stunt doubles.
When I was trying to find that video, I saw one that explained how they filmed it... and those girls did their own stunts.. but the tower looked to be 20-30 ft tall and they have a boom lift in the background.