• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our New Shop

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Then, just make it presentable. People won't be inspecting things like that and basing their opinion on your walls. Cripes, ya should see some of our walls. :eek:

klingsdesigns

Start painting on monday. Bought latex fastprime2 as its easier to clean up on the persons gun i will be using. Also bought conco 300 latex high hide white i believe semi gloss paint. Plan is to make it look something like this. Not as dark on the bottom grey though.

Attachments

• walls.jpg
    walls.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 112

visual800

do NOT use oil base, its a waste of money. Get you some cheap a$$ interior latex flat to prime with I dont care if its ceiling white, it will adhere just fine THEN you may topcoat with a better quality latex satin or matte. We love BEHR paint it holds up just fine. you can roll it or spray it. If rolling use a thin nap roller. We have an 18" roller and it works great and cover alot of area, BUT it will wear you out!