• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our turn :-)

wildside

you didn't say there would be nudity! lmao

wondered why there is a mannequin in the background then you put a shirt on her...lol

surf city

The only thing I see working is a fan. Oh a cute chick in a blue sweatshirt just waved and then dissappeared. No audio either.

skyhigh

I just checked it out....The only thing I saw moving was the fan.

Gawd farmboy....do something will ya. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: haha, I just read the post above mine. That fan is a real attention getter. LOL

shakey0818

I think its a great idea.People should take and videos about fixing their equipment,banding problems & repair so we dont have to see the same posts over and over.I dont know why they dont do a proper search.I would almost every issue here has been covered before.T3 has a good upstream thing he had too.Its really neat thanks for sharing.

skyhigh

Can ya have that girl with the pink water bottle step out there a little more?

She is definately camera shy

Farmboy

Funny thing, I've got the camera pointing to the front room. Customer just came in and wanted to get a repeat set of numbers he got last week. Before I could get to the computer one of my employees texted me that his numbers were saved in his file. Creepy lol. Then they wanted to know if they get paid for working from home lol.

iSign

wow, you're employees are keeping an eye on you :)

hey, you fold shirts pretty damn slow by the way