• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pad printer needed

Mark H

New Member
I need to replace a Christmas ornament that had my daughter's hand print on it. The dog broke it. I'll supply the ornament and a pdf of the hand print, just need someone to print it. If you can do it please let me know.



New Member
Applicable comments:

-Wow one whole ornament, I don’t own a pad printer but will buy one for this!

-Use adhesive vinyl

-Put ink on her hand and have her hold the new ornament



Active Member
i would think you need someone with one of those ink jet printers that "sprays" lettering and barcodes on things like the pvc pipe and fittings you buy at home depot.


New Member
You can pad print Christmas ornaments as we have done a ton in the past. We no longer offer the service but it would be very expensive to do 1 ornament by the time you make the plate get it aligned and mix ink


Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Did you just happen to scan her handprint in? How do you even have that? I feel like I need to get my kid's hands scanned now... :D