• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paintstroke?

sullosau

Has anyone heard of a font called paintstroke I cant sem to locate it or find one to buy or at least something thats similar to it :thankyou:

Its 420am and the tablets arent working :(

TIA

Steve

OldPaint

it has to be close to BRUSH HAND/ART BRUSH its one of those fonts that make computer vinyl look like its hand painted.....and badly overused.....

sullosau

Sorry shouldve thought to attach what I was sent.
I thought it also a brushstroke thing OP, mistrel or brushscript.
PITA client who pays well asked me to cut this for the side of a bike tank so thought Id at least try!
TIA

440am and still awake...... :Coffee:

Attachments

• missy.bmp
    450.4 KB · Views: 154

OldPaint

print it, outline it with a sharpie fineline, and scan it.....if she likes that...you cant screw it up....hehehehehehe

sullosau

that was my next option, but I havent slept yet,Ill try that if all else fails.
Probably turn out better that way anyhow.
Thanks Op

Sign One

Sign Fonts.com

Try these guys on for size, they have some awesome hand lettered look fonts for sale, Rhino, Rister, etc. DNA has Bean Sprout which has a nice hand lettered look to it also-

sullosau

Yep theres one on here somewhere for around a hundred or so that Im going to buy when I get back to work, some really nice looking fonts there, plus I have to keep my fonts up to date for Stacey J :)

Bigdawg

Just Me
I can't believe you're still up!! Thanks for thinking of me Steve... we generally look to signfonts Fonts first on almost any job... I had to break down and buy the collection since I couldn't decide what I wanted!
Told Jeff (hubby) last night that I was eventually going to have to visit Australia... he just looked at me like I was an idiot when I told him I have to go make sure my inheritance is being taken care of! Maybe that's what I'll start planning for - the day my shop can run itself and I can take off....

sullosau

Signsone colin leigh stacey LEGENDS thanks guys!
Stacey I finally fell over and slept at 7am but woke up again 2hours later, hospital really screwed any sleeping pattern I had totally!
I can however get the fonts to write you letters and send progress photos like on those overseas sponsorships LMAO :D
I think I came way the heck too close to actually you getting your inheritance, but Im still kickin, too many people for me to stir and cause trouble with to go yet :)
Steve

Last edited: