• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parting out JV3, Need to retrieve ranks on the new heads in the printer.

artbot

I've decided (my gf actually) that it's time to part out the JV3 160SP.

Before I went another direction with my business, I'd just put three new dx4's in the printer. They were from a Epson 10,000 head assembly and strangely had Mimaki ranks under layers of other ranks (roland and mutoh).

I can't find my documentation folder that has all these ranks written down. Should have moved the sticker.

Q:
Can one boot the printer without hooking up a pc/rip and get to the service menu? seems that was the case.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can get into the service mode without a computer hooked up. Power on with function and remote pressed down. I can't remember if it is in the same place as the JV33 but you should be able to find the head ranks in the #adjustment menu.

getcustomized

I'd hate to part out a perfectly working printer. It's an oldie but a goodie. Prolly could get 3k to 4k for it if all heads are fine.