• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

parts for summa S160 T series needed

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

We should have this part in stock, however we typically can't ship parts to Canada so that may be an issue. Have you already checked with ND Graphics to see if they have one in stock? Let me know if you aren't able to find the part elsewhere and I can check and see if we can sell you the part.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

Kent Signs

Good afternoon,

We should have this part in stock, however we typically can't ship parts to Canada so that may be an issue. Have you already checked with ND Graphics to see if they have one in stock? Let me know if you aren't able to find the part elsewhere and I can check and see if we can sell you the part.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com
Greetiings Thanks for the quick reply. I understand shipping across the border can be frustrating these days. ND Graphics does not have the exact part.if you are able to ship across the border can we get a price. The
Part number is 620605-10025. I believe this part was used for a few generations after. can you send the quote to our email address. kentsigns@tbaytel.net. Much appreciated.