• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parts from China?

artbot

i've bought twice from ebon. the shipping was a bit high, so load up like crazy on the low priced parts when you do order. anny speaks/types excellent english, so the language factor isn't too bad at all.

in fact, i'm needing some experimental parts (only about $20 worth, i'd be willing to donate to the shipping if you want to piggy back the order for me).

eye4clr

My window is closing so I bought from inkjet performance

For a little more $ I'm getting it tomorrow AM and can get back to printing.

The communication with ebon was silly-slow. I tried to order from them since last Wednesday. They would not answer my emails and extended a simple buying process by several days. Then when they suggested Western Union for payment I felt uncomfortable. Although I understand they want to protect themselves, I'd expect a simple CC payment to be acceptable.

Just too many little things adding up to give me enough distrust. Good to hear you've had good results. Maybe I'll use them in the future.

artbot

i did the western union payment. the girl at the counter in the u.s. filled out the ticket wrong and sent poor ebon back and forth to the bank four times just to figure out what was wrong. so for me, they worked really hard for my tiny $450 first order, did add ons for parts i forgot to order and reinvoiced, etc. they are a real company and i figure understand that they could be ruined by one single disgruntled customer ranting about bad service. sorry you had issues for me they were great.

chinese suppliers are best to do a twice a year order. load up on syringes, tubing dampers, grab a spare head, just go nuts. the time saved by a spare part on the shelf in your shop is a priceless.