• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Pausing between Contour and Perf Cut

bannertime

About a month ago I decided to upgrade from SP3 to SP5. Had issues and downgraded back to SP4. Prior to the upgrade my plotters would automatically pause and beep to let me change the tool to the perf cut position. I can't seem to find any settings that do that. I can tell it to pause between cuts (photo 1), but I have to manually tell it to Perf Cut; in a window that pops up (photo 2) which basically prevents me from doing anything else in PM until it finishes that job.

The last time I tried PerfCut not paused it changed conditions to perfcut but it didn't pause to let me move the blade from the back to the front slot. I feel like I'm missing something simple. It was almost 2 years ago that I set the last plotter up so I can't remember what I did.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 131