• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pc800 ram

BobbyFosson

Do you mean, DDR2 PC2-6400/DDRII-800 ??

1GB CT12864AA80E DDR2 PC2-6400 • CL=5 • UNBUFFERED • NON-ECC • DDR2-800 • 1.8V • 128Meg x 64

$75.00

odecom

adding ram to that computer would hardly be noticable. i'd suggest an entirely new system. what do you think your budget for this would be, i'll recommend the best system and specs for your budget.

Spud

Yeah i just looked @ gateway and could build machine with more for about $600.00

what is a duo core???

Intel's new processor. The lower models are cheap and awesome.

What is your budget for a new pc, and i'd go with what PRO said. Strip that RAMBUS and sell the ram and it very well could offset your new machine!

Jasminedg

We also have a computer store. We sell off lease corporate Dell Computers for $399. Dell Optiplex GX 260, P4 2.0, XP Pro, 512MB RAM, 40GB Hard Drive, CD-ROM, and a Floppy Drive. They are good machines and easily upgradeable.

player

I bought a referb core 2 duo 6300, 2 gigs PC2 6400 ram, 320 gig drive, 15 in 1 card reader, light scribe dvd burner, remote control, video editing and hard disk recording, bay for hp 160 gig media drives...

$600 Canadian.

P