• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PDF issues

hey, having a few .pdf problems and i can't for the life of me figure out why. had this problem happen yesterday and today now so.......

opened a .pdf file and did some work for a client, sent back to client for her to print out and when she goes to print its very small. ok, i figure its her desk top printer software or something, but i tried it on my desktop printer...same thing! the .pdf opens up in the adobe reader fine.

we sent another client a proof yesterday, saved as a .pdf and she went to print out the proof today and the same thing.......extremly small, can not resize and on an a4 sheet of paper its just a real small print in the middle.

so now i'm thinking its got to be the way its being saved on my end. i have not had any problems like this before, i have not updated the pdf software, or changed it in anyway.......i'm totally stumped as to what i can do to make the .pdf files print normal size when i send to the clients!

so basically what i'm doing is.....
opening origanal document, chaging a few lines of text, then saving as a .pdf file again, thats it.

i don't change the size or anything like that. if i open the document in adobe reader, i can size it no problems etc, just if i go to print it on a desktop printer, thats when the problems appear.

ok, so how do i save it correctly? the origanal document is 8.5" x 11" so a4 size, i'm saving that as is. so why is it then reading it as 24 x 24? how do i change that so it will print correctly? any ideas?

funny enough i just checked that and the art board size seems to be the issue.......was going to post that now when i read your post! ....so yeah, seems like that was the issue.

what i don't understand is, i've never had that issue before untill yesterday/today........strange!