• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

People are getting edgy lately...

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Let the scoffers scoff and the mockers mock .
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
to add to Johnny's Jim Carrey theme
200.gif

Reveal1

People are definitely getting more wicked and hateful. Let the scoffers scoff and the mockers mock . The end of all things is at hand. God is withdrawing His Spirit, and the world is becoming more and more demon possessed. Have some provisions before Nov.3.

I spent a moment trying to figure out if you are for real or were being sarcastic. I think you might actually believe the doomsday stuff. As an imperfect Christian myself , I don't think you are changing hearts or minds with the doomsday predictions. A waste of time trying to figure out when God has had enough. Just turns off those who might benefit from an example of comfort and grace in trying times, and it's not biblical truth - for those interested in the truth reference Matthew 24:36. Maybe a sense of humor wouldn't hurt either?

Jeremiah

Original post said that a person said kids were disrespectful or monsters, I think. Just asking, I think most people missed that comment

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I have kids, they were brought up the way I was brought up. Different generation . Different style. No means N0. Dont ask again,
Ok. You're the only person on the face of the earth with young kids that never had a temper tantrum. You should write a book or start selling whatever crazy shit you're takin cuz 1 of them is some seriously magical stuff.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm sure I'll make some people unhappy, sorry, but I'll say it anyway. When our president sets an example of constant name calling he sets the bar for others, especially our younger generation. When he is disrespectful and a bully to anyone who doesn't agree with him, people will follow that behavior.
Are you saying people actually take their behavioral cues from our elected political 'leaders'?
Who does that? I model my behavior off real leaders like Taylor Swift and Kanye.

dypinc

I think the largely foreign owned news media, more rightly called propaganda whose main goal is to divide us has a lot to do with this. I find it hard to believe that there are as many people as the appear to be, brain washed by this communist propaganda, Although I wonder if a lot of the posters are not paid trolls trying to stir this up.

AMGearhart

How would a mask provide anonymity? Sorry but I have to disagree here. I can see the lack of non-verbal expressions playing into people misreading intentions but mask bravado is a stretch.

It does hide part of the face. And many people already have issues with facial recognition as is. It's no different than a bandit wearing a bandanna over half of his face. And I have heard many people feel more isolated and less recognized in masks. I don't feel it is a far leap to think that the sort of person who would be a jerk in public might feel more anonymous while wearing a mask.

Reveal1

Read page 18 of this https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf report from 2010 by the Rockefeller Foundation, this was a scenario called "Lock Step" that detailed the things that would happen to society during a pandemic, eye opening stuff.
This is indeed interesting and I did read the entire scenario. That's the problem with our short attention spans; we get tidbits from the internet but are too lazy or dishonest to place into proper context, hoping the reader will not take the time to dig further. Someone reading just page 18 might be cheering the hypothetical Chinese response and questioning the hypothetical (and ultimately inaccurate) US response. But one would need to read the entire section for proper context and the point of the entire scenario; describing a world where freedom loving people would not want live and a world descending into authoritarian rule . Classic case of trading liberty for safety if that scenario plays out. No thanks.

decalman

I spent a moment trying to figure out if you are for real or were being sarcastic. I think you might actually believe the doomsday stuff. As an imperfect Christian myself , I don't think you are changing hearts or minds with the doomsday predictions. A waste of time trying to figure out when God has had enough. Just turns off those who might benefit from an example of comfort and grace in trying times, and it's not biblical truth - for those interested in the truth reference Matthew 24:36. Maybe a sense of humor wouldn't hurt either?

Your reply is that of a typical unlearned, and unstable professor of Christianity.
I didn't make this stuff up. It's all in the Bible. Study to show thyself approved.
Your peace and safety dogma, is a popular delusion. When they say, peace and safety...... sudden destruction cometh!

PS.. I'm baffled at your level of worldliness, as you vainly attempt to Palm yourself off a disciple of Jesus . ....... Just sayin.

Last edited:

zspace

Premium Subscriber
The Social Dilemma was an eye opener, but if you want a glimpse at where the tribal mentality is taking us check out 3% on Netflix.

JCP

I think the largely foreign owned news media, more rightly called propaganda whose main goal is to divide us has a lot to do with this. I find it hard to believe that there are as many people as the appear to be, brain washed by this communist propaganda,

I guess he's talking about the Aussie Rupert Murdoch and his Fox News bullshit. o_O