• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perf vinyl mounting on metal frames

copythat

I recently lost an order cause I've never wrapped an image around the framing between two panes. After seeing the job completed. I was impressed with the outcome. I was also under the impression that going into the grooves and around the face bar will not adhere well. Especially from going through the seasons. Anyone wrapping the frames like to share the talents!

Thanks In Advance

This attachment is just a sample of the idea I got from internet.

I was impressed with the outcome, not going to take pictures of his work. The windows in question, are the same a house has in front porch. This is an actual house converted for professional services. Looks good, but wondering if they will stay.

Attachments

• pane.jpg
    pane.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 36

GVP

A local competitor did this on his own front windows - within a couple of months, everything was lifting and peeling.

CanuckSigns

I recently lost an order cause I've never wrapped an image around the framing between two panes. After seeing the job completed. I was impressed with the outcome. I was also under the impression that going into the grooves and around the face bar will not adhere well. Especially from going through the seasons. Anyone wrapping the frames like to share the talents!

Thanks In Advance

This attachment is just a sample of the idea I got from internet.

I was impressed with the outcome, not going to take pictures of his work. The windows in question, are the same a house has in front porch. This is an actual house converted for professional services. Looks good, but wondering if they will stay.

We normally do it exactly like it is done in your picture, don't wrap the mullians. the few I have seen where they are wrapped, looks odd, not incorrect, just odd.