• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perfect signs! Who needs a name, anyway?

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
It does make sense...
I did a recent layout for a salon with some ambiguous name and logo, they wanted salon and beauty supply, but the sign program would not allow services or products on the sign unless it was actually part of their business name.

Of course it's great if you make stapled helvetica channel letter by the pound... sucks if you are me.

onesource

That was great!
I was in your neck of the woods this weekend Pat and I have never seen so many cash now stores

Pat Whatley

There is a two-mile stretch of the Atlanta Highway that has 38 check cashing/payday advance/title loan stores on it. There are literally four cash advance stores next door to each other and they're all doing good financially.

onesource

Yeah I installed a title cash and He's been in the business for 30yrs and has 400+ stores, so some are doing well.

Si Allen

Using a check cashing place is like working for ca$h!

Keeps the gov't from seeing what is in your bank account!

The cost of cashing the check is much less than what you will pay in income tax.