• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

permanent office signs

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Anyone know where I can get these signs quick? Who do you use to make these?
20210616_102705.jpg

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Looks to be a photopolymer. Drawing a blank on who does them, but there are a number of suppliers. I think one of the merchant members here does it.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
not sure you're gonna get a quick turn around. most custom braille work is at least two to three weeks out. at least that's why my local vendor is always at.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I found a local vendor and still waiting pricing. But We all doubt we will get anything by tomorrow. The customer will have to wait for sure...but I just want to give him a good price and beat out my big box competitor....AGAIN. :)

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
Actually I'd say that in particular is thermoformed. We do these with an engraver and rowmark materials, it's a simple enough process, but the braille is an expensive game to get in on as far as software is concerned.
Howard industries has pretty fast turn around if I recall correctly.
I agree about that being a thermoformed faceplate. We produce 99% our own ADA work w/ either Rowmark or photopolymer but we've had to provide thermo signs for a couple of projects and we procured them from Graphic Components (www.graphiccomponents.com) out of Greensboro, NC.