• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

phone call

weaselboogie

I hope those same officials expect to get called when they're up for reelection. I remember seeing quite a few of our local official's signs in places that would be considered illegal.

Craig Sjoquist

Way good idea I'll send this on to our sign inspectors here in our city seems like a great way to slow down this unwanted signage.

It makes a area look like ghetto, when I ride my bike I kick them out of the ground they are dangerous to fall on also.

Bad thing is when police see me do this they try to arrest me.

Yes politicians are some of the worst offenders, besides there supporters destroying others they will flood some areas even the polling place with these nuisance signs.

Although several sign shops have made a huge income off of them here several have bought printers with profits, sure is tempting to start doing them.

saktrnch

Sounds like fun. Wonder how long it will take before the signs will have the court house numbers on them?