• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photos of cars

ssanchez

Hello all once again I have a question. I am looking for a cd if they are made with pictures of cars and trucks. I have seen in in car detailers or dealers. I was looking for Both regular vehicles and exotic vehicles if you could point me to where I can find the cd's. Just to make it clear I don't want the vector files I am looking for the ones that are the actual picture of the car you can place in different backgrounds.
Thanks in advance,
sam

:peace!:

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
you would have to knock out the backgrounds. I don't think they release the images you see car dealers use in their ads to the general public. They are probably copyright and intended for marketing/newspaper/dealerships only.

ssanchez

I am not looking for one in particular yet since I have not gottten the jobs. But I do have inquiries for a detailer who wants a Bentley and also another one who wants a chevy truck, silverado I believe. I think printers use them, or at least I have seen them on business cards. the website looks good but I did think they sold these in a disc.
thanks,
sam

gtjet

We have that collection and have used the corvette, it is an awesome red and in vector formatt u can size it up with no problem.