• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop+ Membership Site

Would anyone be interested in joining a membership site that was dedicated to the digital sign industry with video tutorials, articles, a forum, brushes, actions, textures, etc. mainly for photoshop, but might include other programs as well.

Cost would be $9.95 per month.

I am thinking about it, but wanted to get some feedback from the list first.

So... what do you think?

Thanks
Jim Einert

Ken

THere are many sites that relate to Photoshop tips, tricks, tutorials. Many of them free. How would yours be different?
Cheers!
Ken

Checkers

Ken has a good point, how would it differ from NAPP? And, what other benefits would you provide?
I wouldn't say no, but you would need one heck of a sales pitch.

Checkers

Mason

Id be interested if it could provide me with knowledge of the product I dont already possess.

Some great replies. I am just feeling the waters with this, don't know if I will do it or not, but if I did, I would do my best to make it a site worth paying for. I would include tutorials for all levels of learning. It would be specific to digital sign making, with lots of tips and tricks. Also, I would add a few tutorials and articles each month to make it worth each monthly fee. As far as differing from NAPP, it would of course have tutorial which NAPP doesn't have, but it would also include video examples of many of the NAPP tutorials and tips. Also as an added value, there would be a forum for answering your questions about designing signs with photoshop, and much more.

But as I said, this IS just in the back of my mind at the moment. Unless I can free up some time, there is no way to have the time to do such a project.

Another option is to do sets of video tutorial on CD or DVD which you can watch on your computer. These would sell from $30 to $50 each according to how much material was on each set.

Thanks for the input on this question. I appreciate it very much.

Jim Einert
American Printwear and Signs