• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PictureIt! .mix file

Bigdawg

Just Me
PictureIt! is a microsoft program that shipped with scanners a couple years ago. I have a .mix file that I am wondering if anyone can convert for me over to a jpg or tif. Customer's son (who is away at school) scanned it for him, but they can't figure out how to save in another format and I don't have the program to be able to tell them. They are not very computer savvy.
PM me or email me at stacyj AT bigdawgdesign.com and I will send the file if you can help me out.
Thanks!

Baz

From what i could read from forums on your .mix file you can try this program.
http://www.polybytes.com/download.htm

Some people have been able to open them in Polyview. Other than that i think you need someone with Office Pro that has Picture it so they could open the file and save it as a .jpeg.

I would also try to tell the customer's son that when he scans an item. Where he has to save the file .. there should be a drop down menu for filetypes and just select .jpeg.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'll download that and see how it works, Baz.
Thanks to Shovelhead for converting for me and thanks to grafixhenk for offering to!