• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Picture's stock and design software

lora

Hi everyone,
I am trying to figure out what software most of the wallpaper murals printing guys use for design, where you can easily switch the furniture and stuff like that: I see a lot of different sellers use exactly the same wall design pictures, just replace the furniture in front of it. I would think it would be just a simple app with preloaded templates.
Any advise will be highly appreciated.

kcollinsdesign

Old member
There's a ton of CAD software out there, from useless junk to AutoCAD, that can do this. Download one of the free interior design programs and it might work for you. Sketchup is also a popular choice. Select your wall, import your image, then place and size accordingly. The image becomes part of the "skin" of the wall. The wall can be manipulated, rotated, assigned different perspective parameters, etc. The image will "distort" as needed to accommodate your presentation intention. Now you can move your virtual furniture around to your (and your client's) satisfaction with little fuss.