• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pirate skull and bones

slappy

where can i get something similar to this, but in vector? I checked all my clipart, and i even have the bonehead collection.. and nothing. (this is for a 4 year old's powerwheel, so nothing too scary)
This is what my customer printed out and brought to me, but its jpegs.

Any directions?

Last edited:

slappy

Jesse,
i downloaded the zip of it last week... i can't convert SVG and still couldn't get the vector. I even tried a free convertor on the web. Still got nothing usable

slappy

okay... back to this,
I noticed these outlines before cutting what looks like a knot to the scarf and ear-ring, but it was white in the original one i posted so i almost didn't catch it... it has to be that and not some kinda growth? What do you see? I put the color in. It's gotta be :frustrated:

Think i colored 1 too many on the jaw line, but it's gotta be part of the knot

fixtureman

What about this

Attachments

• jolly.jpg
    jolly.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 74

96XP

where can i get something similar to this, but in vector? I checked all my clipart, and i even have the bonehead collection.. and nothing. (this is for a 4 year old's powerwheel, so nothing too scary)
This is what my customer printed out and brought to me, but its jpegs.

Any directions?

Couldn't see your image sample, but here is a cute set.

Attachments

• ms.jpg
    ms.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 78