• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Place to get Roland Parts

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
Does anyone know of a reputable place to get some genuine Roland parts. My local dealer is price gouging. Lots of places online but want to make sure I get genuine Roland parts. I have had a lot of issues with the aftermarket parts for this machine. I have an XR-640 and need two print heads.

Thank you for any help in advance with this matter.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
There are 2 places I used, but they also sell lots of 3rd party parts, so you'll need to make sure you buy the OEM parts, I use sign-in-china.com and DIGIPRINT Supplies. I've had no issues with the print heads from sign-in-china, can't guarantee they are genuine, but for the price they work really well. I don't have your model however.

Jim Hill

I believe that the Roland DX-4 heads if that is what your printer uses are made by Epson and not Roland.

I have used Digiprint with some success, but I also ordered through them only to realize after waiting for weeks that they did not have the parts I needed in front of them.

I purchased both of my heads a few years ago in Belgium and the price per head was $532.50

Roland dealer wanted around $1,200 dollars per head at that time.

Jim