• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Plastic Husky Bins + Signs

TreasureBox

Need some advice or suggestions. I have a client who wants to attach some small styrene signs to these bins. Looking for a permanent solution

Thanks
A3803F70-A4C4-4A80-BE71-41CC0F1FE66F.jpeg

Don McCormick

With people putting their shoes in and out, the sign will be hit constantly. Even if the styrene holds-up, it will have to be cleaned on a regular basis. I would recommend a solution that mounts the sign above the bin— so the shoes do not come into contact with it. You might be able to just have one sign to serve all 3 bins too.

TreasureBox

With people putting their shoes in and out, the sign will be hit constantly. Even if the styrene holds-up, it will have to be cleaned on a regular basis. I would recommend a solution that mounts the sign above the bin— so the shoes do not come into contact with it. You might be able to just have one sign to serve all 3 bins too.
Hi Don, I completely agree. This was my first suggestion to the client. The picture shown is not where the bins will be though. He didn’t think that would be a good solution since he will be moving them around depending on different events/parties etc.