• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help... Hairline streaks of color

82R909

Im getting hairline streaks of color over unprinted areas. Im in a tight squeeze as I have a wrap due by monday. Printer was up and running fine this morning until this job an hr ago. I have a vp-540.

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• streaks.jpg
    streaks.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

82R909

There it is on the original post... Now on some of the unprinted area there are all 4 colors streaking... on this picutre it is only showing the black streaking. Thanks again

82R909

fluff as in dirt/dust/strands?.... If thats the case I have done cleanings and clean it myself so at this point nope. I will keep checking after some test prints

noregrets

Move the head out to the maintenance position and examine it with a torch and just make sure it is free from any debris

82R909

okay, i actually did a cleaning and a firmware upgrade, and it seems to be wrking again. I have no idea whats up, but ill keep that in mind for the next time. Thanks for the quick feedback
82R909

artbot

those models have electrostatic build up issues. seen several times where completely booting the machine down can do magical things. (off on the front, off on the back, unplug, press front "on" button four times slowly).