• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help! My kid needs votes to win a trip to Legoland!

GoodPeopleFlags

My little girl has entered a contest to win a trip to Legoland and she needs votes! She spent hours building this lego creation and needs enough votes to get into the top 10. If she does, then a panel of judges will choose the winner based on originality and creativity and I think she's got that! We just gotta get in the top 10 by 2/29. If you guys could please take a moment and vote for her, we would be so grateful! The contest is sponsored by Lego and The Little Gym so it's totally legit. Thanks for reading and hopefully for voting! Feel free to share on your FB page! :thumb:

I hope the link works here. I will post it on the Signs101 FB page so if this doesn't work, please vote there. THANK YOU!!!

http://woobox.com/ctwjuq/gallery/gKZjeDZ9tOs

DiamondGraphix

Voted! I always do the same for my kids! Goodluck

**not sure if it went through or not as it just reloaded page when i clicked vote, not sure if thats what it does , if not let me know and ill try from desktop tonight , i was on mobile.

GoodPeopleFlags

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you so much! She's already in 16th place with 225 votes and needs at least 455 more by 2/29 to get in 10th place. If she can get there, I think she can win. If you haven't voted for her yet, please do! It only takes a second. :notworthy:

GoodPeopleFlags

Bumping this to hopefully get a few more votes from you guys! She was in 14th place last night but slipped to 15th today. She needs 11 more votes to get back to 14th. She need to get in the top 10 to be in the running to win. Please take a moment to vote for her! If you can't vote from the link above, I also posted it on the Signs101 FB page.

Thank you!!!
:notworthy: