• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

please please help me

abdel_100

hello
i have prblem at the machine value jet 1604 W1 , an error called "E080ERR JUNCTION".
i was print very good and i switch off the machine , when i switch on the machine about 5 hours , it's give me an this error , i cleaned the rail by graisse and i cleaned the rastrer , and i checked the main board and controller board and junction board without result.
ps: when i switch n the machine about 5 hours or higher the machine it's initailized and cleaned and about 1 mintute it's give this error , after when iswitch off and on the machine it's give me the error about 8secnd after intialized.
ps: i have sunlimation value jet 1604 W1
please help me.

Craig Sjoquist

I know nothing about printers ... but go to Manufacture website 1st see what kind of help you can find with support services.. you might also try Google. I'm sure someone will answer you here but in the mean time try above.

jiarby

You posted about this same problem now at least three different times. If someone has a solution you would have already gotten it.

I suspect that you are not qualified to diagnose or repair this problem and your best bet is to contact the dealer that sold it to you and arrange for a service call bt a qualified technician.

i checked the main board and controller board and junction board without result

Since you cannot even located the main controller board unless someone sends you a picture (see other thread) how exactly did you check them?? Any one of them can be bad. Did you replace them with known good parts?

I also do not appreciate you spamming by PM... along with posting the same problem across multiple threads. I appreciate that you are desparate and your expensive machine is not working... but what was your plan for when this happened??

As a business you need to have a disaster recover plan for mission critical equipment.

"When the disaster strikes the time for preparation has ended."

You could have already identified who your local support personel are.
You could have already stocked emergency maintenance components...such as dampers, maintenance stations, pumps, friction rollers, print heads.
You could have identified an alternatice source for getting your work done... maybe another local supplier/vendor that can contract print for you while you get repairs made.
You could have obtained a service manual and printer training BEFORE your printer broke.

Sometimes a disaster is made worse because of your lack of preparation for it.

randya

hello
i have prblem at the machine value jet 1604 W1 , an error called "E080ERR JUNCTION".
i was print very good and i switch off the machine , when i switch on the machine about 5 hours , it's give me an this error , i cleaned the rail by graisse and i cleaned the rastrer , and i checked the main board and controller board and junction board without result.
ps: when i switch n the machine about 5 hours or higher the machine it's initailized and cleaned and about 1 mintute it's give this error , after when iswitch off and on the machine it's give me the error about 8secnd after intialized.
ps: i have sunlimation value jet 1604 W1
please help me.

Abnormal condition in serial communication between junction board to controller board during printing operation.
• Communication
cable may be faulty.
• F/W on controller
board may be faulty.
• MAIN board assy
may be faulty.
• Controller board​
assy may be faulty.

So check the cables, reload firmware, but it may be a Main board or Controller board.

Really sounds like you need a tech.