• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pls urgent need HELP Problem mimaki set white dots LOT

rjssigns

Looks like contaminated material. It is what painters would call "fish-eyes". Silicone, grease or oil on a surface causes it.

idushi

Thnx for reply RJSSIGNS...But I use avery roll,I have try to change the Roll i use ORAJET But the problem Is same ..I don't know what to do ...I am disappointed So much

genericname

Those spots aren't sharp enough to be some kind of nozzle blockage. Maybe you just have a lot of airborne contaminates. Is your shop dusty, or did you have an issue with particles in the air recently? Something that could have been blown onto the rolls of stock in question?

CS-SignSupply

For testing.... clean a section of material with denatured alcohol, let dry and then print on it.

See if you get the same dots.

Looks environmental to me.

Marcis Lusis

This problem is well known and here are most common causes:

1. the room temperature is too low and the ink is "too cold"
2. material is not good, can be production defected roll
3. printer is using open bulk sistem and ink has been too long in open air (here room moisture can play great effect)

good luck

idushi

I'M trying to do all possibilities that u have told me to do..A I'll be back for few hour..
such 2 week i lose with this problem

woahdude

i had a similar problem with the material sticking to itself and leaving white dots such as that behind. it was never that bad tho

idushi

i dry whit denatured alcohol Roll , I change again Color I do everything but white dots are present ...in PVC and LETER print perfect ..Just in Vinyl Printing white dots are present..
can u give me another solutions WHAT DO YOU THINK

genericname

If you're printing on PVC banner material with no problems, then it really just sounds like it's your vinyl that's bad. The chances are slim of two rolls both being defective or contaminated, but it's not unheard of.

idushi

Thnx all oh u who contribute ..in the end the problem was in color , Because Mid Solvent was incorect,Eco solvent work pefect..again thnx A lottt to everybody