• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poly Plastic Yard Signs

dfelty

Hey Guys,
I have a client that is looking for some yard signs, he is only interested in the poly bag kind of material. Does anyone know of someone who has good wholesale pricing on these? It would be 2 color double sided but the crappy part is that it is only for a quantity of 25. Does anyone even know if anyone would be willing to print this small an amount. This is for a friend of the family so I would like to be able to help him out but I currently only offer coroplast and for some reason he only wants the poly plastic signs.
Thanks in Advance

dypinc

For short runs you can print on lightweight banner like Ultraflex SuperPrint Economy FL and tape them at the edges. No blockout though.

Bill Modzel

Poly bag signs aren't an option until your ordering 500 at a time at least. I print fold-over polycoat yardsigns, especially during election years and have looked into these on large orders over 1,000 pcs to resell and frankly, the what I could mark them up to compared to what they could purchase them themselves wasn't worth me bothering with.