• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Possible Alert! PrintingEquipmentDeals

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Anyone having issues reaching the people at wholesale plotters/printingequipmentdeals on here? Referred a customer to him and wired the money now they wont return the calls, I reached out yesterday also and no one answered or returned my call. BEWARE POSSIBLE SCAM HAPPENING!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Me too.................. it pays to listen.

ear.jpg

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Update, TOTAL SCAM ARTIST!!! Feel like a jerk for referring a client to him. I hope I see you one day!!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I remember someone else having issues with them before.. Must of been a year or two back.
I think that was something about being sold a lemon. You're gonna get that selling used equipment. Stuff breaks and people also will blame the seller when they are the ones that don't know how to use it. I'd like to hear the story, they list decent stuff from time to time.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I think that was something about being sold a lemon. You're gonna get that selling used equipment. Stuff breaks and people also will blame the seller when they are the ones that don't know how to use it. I'd like to hear the story, they list decent stuff from time to time.

The customer wired him the money and now its been weeks with no phone calls being returned and has been completely ghosted by these guys. The machine was in stock and ready to ship, this guy is a piece of crap!!

icex

I tried buying a printer and cutter from them a few months ago. He demanded payment be sent to him and then I could pick the machines up. Would not take payment on pickup. Odd.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I think texas. Looks like they just broker. Payment up front is pretty standard for them because you pick the machine up from the actual owner of the machine. If you pay the owner direct at pickup, the broker can get cut out of the deal.