• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Possible to wrap in one piece?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Looks good, pretty impressive.
Squirt some flat black behind those aluminum door jambs to cover the red.
Not something that I'd want to do. Those door bottoms and cowls get me with the rivets right at the edge of the panels.

aard

I would suggest to the customer to do mostly black with red striping accents along various body lines and such. This way the deep door/hood jams and such that pop red won't be an issue. The dump could be black striped on top and leave the lower areas red, it could be a cool look... Maybe Red top / Blk bottom like the old Fords.. If red popping is going to be a problem, I'd paint it or he'll likely complain... Either way, warn about the rock hits and tree scrapes that will expose the red. haha.

aard

...but yes, The fender could be done in one piece seamed at the engine cover with the signals and head lights removed....depending on what's on the other side at the step for space.

Paul Nadeau

Looks good, pretty impressive.
Squirt some flat black behind those aluminum door jambs to cover the red.
Not something that I'd want to do. Those door bottoms and cowls get me with the rivets right at the edge of the panels.
Thank you I let him know the alum trim around the door would have to be painted