• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prepasted wallpaper

lora

Hello everyone.
We are a wallpaper company focused strictly on removable peel and stick vinyls. However, we just had a client requesting a prepasted wallpaper with Canvas texture. After a day of research I realized there are not many prepasted options, especially with Canvas texture.
Any information in regards of this matter will be highly appreciated.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Dreamscapes has an adhesive version in smooth. Not sure if they offer it in the textured flavors, but they probably do.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Photo Tex is textured kinda like canvas. It's generally a removable media, but they may have a more permanent version.

Last edited:

lora

Thank you all for your suggestions. However, customer wants prepasted (water activated) wallpaper with Canvas texture, which is not self adhesive peel and stick.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like they're requesting actual pre-pasted wallpaper. Not vinyl. Gotta be careful what ya offer.

jfiscus

Rap Master
When we had a latex printer (5+ years ago now) there was a material exactly like you're describing for latex machines only. I have no idea what it was called anymore but it was pretty nice.

lora

Sounds like they're requesting actual pre-pasted wallpaper. Not vinyl. Gotta be careful what ya offer.
That is correct, and I thought someone experienced could help me find this type of material here. We found Canvas wall film from Korographics, but it is not water activated, it requires actual glue.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hexis is probably your best bet to look into. They make what you want, but you'll hafta do your own research into if you can get it in textured effects, other than their predetermined types.

nobiles

Ahlstrom-Munksjö WallStar® Digital is a directly printable, PVC free, nonwoven portfolio delivering benefits for both printers and end users.

pvc-free-image-300x120.jpg

Benefits for WallStar® Digital:

• PVC-FREE & ECO-FRIENDLY
  • EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE
  • LUXURIOUS, TEXTILE-LIKE TOUCH
  • 100% PASTE-THE-WALL AND STRIPPABLE
  • EXCELLENT PRINTABILITY & OPACITY