• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing 420sq/ft of Vinyl Lettering

Stacey K

I like making signs
Yes, that's super easy to weed. Did they agree to the price yet? I would seriously just cut/weed a section of this and time yourself. My guess is you will be waiting on your cutter to cut vs. the cutter waiting on you to weed and mask.

JBurton

Signtologist
That's bit me more than once.
It's not like I'm leaving something like a printer running, what's the worst thing that could happen...
testing-out-our-new-printer-left-the-room-for-5-minutes-and-v0-st01fqhm9uo81.jpg

(I couldn't find any pictures of a plotter 'fail' that I know many of us have walked in to see)

JBurton

Signtologist
That's how I use my roland that does not have a take up.

My daily workout is rolling that up by hand, Amazing arm pump
I don't envy you in the least! Rolling up 30' alone is a great burn, I bet 150' every day for a week is intense!
My weekly workout is greasing the cnc machine, 1.5" ball screws, wrap with paper towels, grip, turn, release, grip, moving 1/2" with each turn, for all 14', both sides. I haven't had to stop for a break from lactic acid buildup for years until I got this machine. (mostly cause I haven't worked out in years, and now I'm discovering it's hydrogen ions that cause the burn? wtf, when are they going to stop toppling the pillars of education? Is mitochondria still the powerhouse of the cell???)

netsol

I don't envy you in the least! Rolling up 30' alone is a great burn, I bet 150' every day for a week is intense!
My weekly workout is greasing the cnc machine, 1.5" ball screws, wrap with paper towels, grip, turn, release, grip, moving 1/2" with each turn, for all 14', both sides. I haven't had to stop for a break from lactic acid buildup for years until I got this machine. (mostly cause I haven't worked out in years, and now I'm discovering it's hydrogen ions that cause the burn? wtf, when are they going to stop toppling the pillars of education? Is mitochondria still the powerhouse of the cell???)
i am certainly not going to arm wrestle you...

TopFliteGraphics

I am usually at $6.50 per sq ft on cut vinyl (minimum). For a job like this, I would price that way and offer the client a "large order discount" of about 15%. That way if they come back with another, smaller order (if they screw up installation for example or missed some numbers), they don't expect the same pricing for the smaller order.

JKstorm

I always add in about 2 to 5% to cover mishaps. Bad cuts, wrinkling your rtape, power and computer failure, etc. The bigger the job the more likely something will go wrong. And yes as it has already been said, consider ALL of your overhead costs.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Sounds like you got soft sitting at that computer all day