• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing Dimensional Letter Sign

3DsSigns

Hey!

I have a customer that is wanting a dimensional letter sign for his office building. Other than simple address signs, etc., I have only done one other project using these dimensional letters and really think my pricing was way too low on it. We are a very rural area and just not much call for it. I'm really looking for some help in getting my quote to customer in the right ballpark. Here is the job specifics:

*Custom formed plastic lettering of customers logo ordered from wholesaler
*43 individual letters/bars (total coverage are appx. 10'x5')
*Installed on brick building with no lift required
*Mounting option will be stud/glue

My total material cost including letters, install template, glue and S&H is right at $1600

Where would you guys be on this quote?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Doug
3D's Signs

Billct2

mark up 50-100% and add your sales and install time. Your business name is 3Ds and you do very little dimensional work?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like he said, double your outta pocket expenses, add your install on top, then your overhead and profit. Be around $4,500 + tx

TopFliteGraphics

I'd double hard costs plus around $20/letter installation plus travel (assuming it's within an hour from your shop). $3200 + $860 + $200 = $4260 + tax (so basically right around what Gino said).