• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing on a fire truck job

I was wondering if anyone could help me on a pricing question on a fire truck job.

This is the first job I will be doing on a fire truck.

I do have to remove the exsisting vinyl and replace it with just a 6"x36" strip on the front of the truck. I purchased the signgold premium reflective vinyl for the job.

I do not want to ask too much but I don't want to cut my profit either. It would be nice to maybe get other jobs from this one. :thankyou:

Jillbeans

I don't talk about prices out in the open, but I wanted to ask about SignGold reflective.
I didn't know there was such a thing?
The SignGold starter kit usually includes a pricing guide, you may want to refer to that.
Is this just a straight piece or does it involve cut lettering?
For removal I charge an hourly shop rate, which is different for everybody.
Love....Jill

I stand corrected, sorry, it is 3M reflective that I have. I haven't really worked with reflective until now. Thanks, I will look on the site further about pricing and I hope to find something out then. Thanks for the reply.

Si Allen

Don't forget to add in the price of a new blade!

You will need a new one after cutting reflective!