• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Air Freshener

SLShop

A customer asked me if I could print 100 small scented trees from his design. I've been trying for hours to find out how these are made Does anyone happen to know what kind of material they are made of and whether the whole thing would even be feasible with an Eco Solvent printer

Bill DiStasio

I saw a company that does that and sells the supplies to do it yourself. I saved it so I'll gladly send it to you if you are interested. I've never done business with them so I can't say whether good or not. I was thinking about making some into a business card.
I can pull it up over the weekend when I go into the shop. If I don't post it, please feel free to contact me about it.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I wonder if you could use something like Katz display board and infuse it with some essential oils after flatbed printing and cutting.

ikarasu

Isn't it just compressed cardboard and felt? Either way, I don't see how you could print it with an eco solv printer.

Craig Keller

I saw a company that does that and sells the supplies to do it yourself. I saved it so I'll gladly send it to you if you are interested. I've never done business with them so I can't say whether good or not. I was thinking about making some into a business card.
I can pull it up over the weekend when I go into the shop. If I don't post it, please feel free to contact me about it.
please send info to me as well. Thanks!

netsol

bill,
if you could send that to me as well, i would really appreciate it

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
We've tested a number of materials and the board that works best is board made of cotton with the graphics uv printed directly onto it. We tried adhering a sticker, photograph, paper, etc to a thick cardstock and everything delaminates with the oils. We printed directly onto the thick cardstock as well and just smelled like a wet box and vanilla. That cotton board also has to be die-cut, we could not get a decent cut on our Zund with any knife.

I think the best route is to sublimate them if you are capable. You can buy an assortment of various shapes from amazon.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
For 100? Heck, this company that sells them online has a minimum of 50 on most shapes. I'd likely point my customer at them if they didn't want me to mark it up to handle the logistics of it all...
Thanks, this is a great promo product. Gonna order some tomorrow.