• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print heads

bangorsignage

Hi all,
My Black print head has quite a few nozzles missing so I think i need a new head,

Has anyone any recommendations on where to source some cheap as im stuck for £££ at this time of year.

I have seen this site offer them but this seems a little bit too cheap.
http://oridigital.com/product.php?id_product=22
Has anyone bought off them?

Many Thanks
Im based in the UK so need worldwide shipping.

guato

I contact the company and they are not accepting pay pal, only wire transfer.
The print head for Roland SP300 is 542$ and the 440ml ink cartridges are 40 euro/pc.
That is OK, but there is no way I pay for something I don't see or have any assurance!

anozira02

The site advertise those print heads are not trustworthy,,, they don't even take credit cords, so the at least you could get a refund in case of fraud...

Artworks

Artworks
You have to remember though that all of these parts come from china anyways. I just bought one last week for around $720 from sign-in-global.us. Installed it Friday. other than a few angle adjustments i need to make, it seems to work perfectly...

SignManiac

Hey artworks, I need to replace the cyan print head in my SC-540 also and see the same company selling it on ebay for $815.00? Is that where you ordered yours through? Or did you find it somewhere else?

inkmed

Some of our customers have experience with these Indonesia heads supplier.
Their offer is very attractive, but they will disappear after sales. And there will another new company supply printer with low price.

DX4 solvent head price is rising by Roland. Any guys who need them, can PM to me for latest price. Thanks.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

mandev

oridigital are frauds

This note is to advise you that a company in Indonesia called www.oridigital.com with a representative called Jason Sulaiman (info@oridigital.com) is acting fraudulently.

I am not embarrassed to mention that I got caught for close on US$2000 trying to get Epson print heads (shortage in Europe & UK at present).

Website and communication appear to be genuine, but as soon as finances change hands, communication dries up. I know that this if fraudulent because they continue to negotiate and communicate with "other names" from non-domain specific addresses like Gmail and Yahoo etc. As soon as challenged, communication stops.

In one of our emails, we mentioned that the UK authorities had blacklisted one of the bank accounts we were given due to fraudulent activity. No problems to this lot, they immediately sent us another two to try. We mentioned that we would like to pay by Credit Card or by Letter of Credit (secure means of recovery), but were informed that they will only accept wire transfers as the other ways were too expensive for them.

Anyway, this is just a heads up and a warning to you, not to have any dealings with this company.

Best Regards
Les

KevSign

STOP!!!!!! STAY WAY FROM INDONESIA!!!!! FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!

We got burn from this country 2 yrs ago $1500 for HP L2500 inks.

Our other vendor got burn too.