• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print keeps cancelling in middle of print

fast327

I have a roland sp540-v and after a couple of prints it will come up with a cancelling error 1650462.

I have tried upgrading the firm ware to 7.3, I have upgraded versaworks to the latest version, I have tried 2 different computers, and I have tried lowering the a/c(a/c kept at 73).

I have done some research and have read that the servo board could be dusty and or over heating. All my boards are clean and have lowered the a/c to prevent over heating.

Any ideas?

Any master Roland Techs around the fort lauderdale / miami area? I have a local tech who is roland certified but he says we need to try different things to isolate the problem, I would like it better if someone could come and tell me what it is from the get go so I can move on with life.

Thanks

tbaker

One of the techs in my network is actually based in florida, if you send me a message with your contact info, I can forward it to my main office and I'll try to get him in touch with you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Possibility of your router taking a crap and your information then gets lost.