• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print on lightbox vinyl

msenjur

Hello!

i don't have profile for printing on that material, becouse we dont print that many times. Colors look a little pale. Where could i increase amount of color???

Craig Sjoquist

this subject has come up before ... printing twice thinks was one way to solve
look for related info in signs 101 the answer is in here

msenjur

hm i was searching under lightbox, but i didn't find anything! Does these material has some other name???

msenjur

yes... i just contacted easy-sign and they said that in rip software that is not possible!

i will check on printer, if there is such setting...

Jackpine

I would print 720x720 dpi high quality and uni direction. The printer will step slower and the ink density would be greater. Can you adjust your ink load and limits in your RIP? If so you can lay down more ink. I am understanding the material is a translucent matte white.

msenjur

for a while we solve this thing by printing two prints, and than mount one on another, and colors are great!

Althow costs are a little higher, but the sell price is already so high, that we dont do minus on our exspense...