• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printable flag material for a JV3?

iSign

someone gave me some silk, that sort of has a static cling type adhesion to a paperish backing. After printing it on my Mimaki (which came out great) it gets peeled off that backing & is a very loose cloth. I'm sure it would wave like a flag with no trouble, but I don't know who makes it, or where it came from.

Bigdawg

Just Me
We use sign supply's house brand flag material on our Roland. It's supposed to be eco and full solvent compatible so don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

D

Digitall

We have tried literally every paper backed flag material for eco solvent and by far 3P products, a German manufacturer has the whitest most vibrant material. The print is incredible and once you get the settings and heat correct you can get almost 100% reverse side print.

Rick

S

Sign-Man Signs

Thread Pirate

:thread
Hate to be a thread pirate but we get this request all the time. Does anyone have a link to someone that actually prints feather flags? Tried Goggle but can't find any company that will do a small run.