• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printed carpet

rjssigns

Anybody got the hook up for rugs with custom printed logo?
Can't those be done with a UV flatbed? Years ago someone on this forum was an early adopter of the flatbed tech. He printed doormats, tennis shoes, t-shirts or anything that would clear the print heads. Did a land office business selling logo'ed doormats to forum members.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We tried it on our UV when we got it.... the results were great, however the logo wore out very quickly (only a few months) so we never tried to push it. We've upgraded our inkset since then to a more adhesive version so not sure if they'd last a bit longer now.

garyroy

I know this guy has been around for over 20 years.
He seems to have the process down pretty good.

MadMatter.com

JoeJG380

Anybody got the hook up for rugs with custom printed logo?
According to my observation, printed carpets are a very popular choice because they are less expensive than rugs with personalized stitching.
For a gathering at our company, we used printed carpets. Actually, we have imprinted that with the brand of our business. These types of printed carpets are offered by many businesses.