• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printhead Buzzers

Jack Knight1979

I do not own one, but I have two vendors that have them and both of them aren't fans.

They run DX4 heads on them, which the manufacturer of the recovery system states this system does not work well on dx4 heads.

I've heard good things for UV recovery, but I have not used it on UV heads.

My experience with DX4 heads is that even if it does recovery nozzles the inner screen rots out from the cleaner. So while on the cleaner the nozzles look great, but once installed in the printer the head just pours ink because the internal are gone.

Like I said. This is from a DX4 that sat around. Not a UV head. I am of the opinion that these machines only work for a very specific scenario that a standard head soak / flush would recover anyway.

johnnysigns

I"m definitely interested if UV users have experience with these. Specifically if they're running one of the two systems that can do a backwards draw. I think we'll take the plunge on one anyway, but I can't get any references from these guys from actual UV users.