• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help PRINTHEAD NOT PRINTING CYAN OR MAGENTA! - FUSE KEEPS BLOWING? XC-540

Adam24

Hi Guys really need some help on my Roland XC-540 it has been offline for around 2 months now.
The CYAN & Magenta is not firing at all I changed the fuse and it has blown almost instantly when I put it in and turned it on. Luckily I have a spare fuse however thinking there is no point putting the new one in without finding out why it has blown again.

Do I need to change the transistors too? I changed the cables and fuse but not the transistor. The Yellow and Black print head is perfect and working as normal just the Magenta and cyan.

Here is a link to my original post but had no luck with solving this.

https://signs101.com/threads/proble...anged-fuse-roland-xc-540.150414/#post-1407563

Thanks

Hamster

try replacing the fuse and turning on the printer with the disconnected cables to the printhead. If fuse will burn, then change transistor. If not, I get you manual for checking printhead with multimeter